The Raspberry Pi is a tiny computer that was designed to teach computer science fundamentals in and outside of a traditional classroom setting.
- Once powered up the Pi presents you with a familiar desktop computer interface that can be navigated with the included keyboard and mouse.
- Connect to your existing Wifi network or use an ethernet cable and you’re ready to start exploring!
- The Student Kit can be set up and running in about 5 minutes
- Included is a high quality case that keeps the Raspberry Pi safely enclosed while still providing access to all the necessary ports and connections.
- The included SD card contains the popular Raspbian operating system and a wide range of preinstalled software that is ready to use with no secondary computer required.
- The Raspberry Pi connects to any television or monitor using the included HDMI cable and is powered by the included power supply.